Sweet corn Halwa2014-09-05
Sweet corn Halwa
Ingredients for making Sweet Corn Halwa :
- Sweet corn -2
- Sugar – ½ T spoon
- Ghee -2 Tb spoons
- Green cardamoms -2 Nos
- Cashew nuts -15 Nos
- Remove sweet con seeds and grind well in to paste without water and keep a side.
- Heat Kadai and melt ghee and fry cashew nuts and keep a side.
- Add sweet corn paste and fry for 5 mints on low flame and add ghee little by little.
- Add sugar and fry for 5 mints on low flame.
- Add Kaaju (Cashew nut) and fry for 1 mint and add cardamom powder and serve hot or cool.
- Try this seasonal recipe.
- We hope you will love this sweet corn halwa
- and also sweet corn halwa is good for children
If You are a Visual Learner Please see the video from our Exclusive Youtube Channel
Our Channel Attamma TV is completely dedicated to give genuine methods and procedure in How to Section in Youtube
Also we were making all these recipes in our home so that we can test the recipe and make sure it was tasted well before publishing to public and posted to our Subscribers.
Also our Attamma TV Channel in Youtube sincerely thanking all viewers and subscribers who are continuously watching to learn wide varieties of Andhra and Indian Recipes.
Attamma TV Sincerely asking all viewers and subscribers to give their valuable feedback on our Channel & Web site and recipes which you have tried and succeed to get a good taste on the same.
Keep watching our web site and our exclusive channel Attamma TV for more updates.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe