Tasty Potato Gulaab Jamun Recipe2014-08-30
Potato Gulaab Jamun Recipe
- Potato-200 grms (3 approx)
- Milk powder -1/4 kg
- Cooking soda-1/2 t spoon
- Sugar -1/2 kg
- Water -1 litre
- Oil-for deep fry
- Green cardamon-2
- Cook potato for 3 whistles and mash well like smooth paste.
- Take a bowl and add mashed potato and add milk powder and cooking soda and make smooth paste and rest for 10 minute.
- Heat oil for deep fry.
- Make small balls and keep all balls same size.
- Drop Gulab jamun in hot oil and fry on low flame until brown colour.
- Take out in paper napkin plate.
- Heat Kadai and add sugar and water and cook on high flame for 2 minutes until sugar melts.
- Keep the flame low and cook sugar syrup until gummy nature and add green cardamom powder, switch off the stove and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add gulab jamuns in hot syrup and soak for 30 minutes and serve.
- Try this recipe for special occasions.
If You are a Visual Lover You may Watch the Video of the same Above recipe from Our Exclusive YouTube Channel Attamma TV
Declaration: Attamma TV Gives you tasty recipes done by our own and by seeing all recipes you can do the same at your home and we hope you will do the exact procedure what we have indicated and shown in our channel (www.youtube.com/attammatv)
please visit our Youtube channel for more recipes and send us your valuable feedback to rectify our mistakes and for giving you a tasty recipes.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe