Poha Upma (पोहा उपमा) అటుకుల ఉప్మా2014-07-17
Poha Upma (पोहा उपमा) అటుకుల ఉప్మా
- Poha -1 Cup
- Onion – 1 No
- Green Chilli – 1 No
- Tomato – 2 Nos
- Ground Nuts – 2 Tb Spoons
- Oil – 2 T Spoons
- Seasoning – 1 T Spoon
- Curry Leaves – 1 Bunch
- Soak Poha in Water for 5 minutes by mixing the water of 1 Cup
- Turn on the stove heat Kadai, pour the oil and heat for 1 to 2 Minutes
- Add the ground nuts to the oil and fry for 2 minutes
- Add seasoning items and fry for another 2 Minutes (until Seasoning crackle)
- Add Chopped onions, Green Chillies fry for 2 Minutes
- Add Curry Leaves and fry for 1 Minute
- Add Chopped tomato, Turmeric Powder and close the lid and saute for 2 Minutes
- Add the soaked Poha to the fry, mix well until the colour changes to yellow
- Actual case it has to fry up to 2 Minutes to change the colour
- Take the Poha Upma in a separate serving plate and serve hot
If you are a Visual Learner Please feel free to see the video below
Our Channel Attamma TV is completely dedicated to give genuine methods and procedure in How to Section in Youtube
Also we were making all these recipes in our home so that we can test the recipe and make sure it was tasted well before publishing to public and posted to our Subscribers.
Also our Attamma TV Channel in Youtube sincerely thanking all viewers and subscribers who are continuously watching to learn wide varieties of Andhra and Indian Recipes.
Attamma TV Sincerely asking all viewers and subscribers to give their valuable feedback on our Channel & Web site and recipes which you have tried and succeed to get a good taste on the same.
Keep watching our web site and our exclusive channel Attamma TV for more updates.
Linked In: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/attamma-tv/7b/78b/5a/
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe