Pepper Corn Egg Gravy2014-09-04
Pepper corn egg gravy curry
- Boiled eggs-3
- pepper corns-1 T spoon
- fenugreek seeds-1/2 t spoon
- Amla size tamarind soak for 10 mints in 1/2cup water
- Red chilli powder-2 t spoons
- turmeric powder-pinch
- cilantro-2 bunches
- curry leaves-2 bunches
- ghee-2 Tb spoons
- coriander powder-2 T spoons
- Boil eggs for 10 mints and cool and peel well and make slit’s over them and keep a side.
- Heat Kadai and melt ghee and add pepper corns and fry for 1 minute and take out and keep a side.
- In the same ghee add onion green chili & fry for 2 minutes and then add curry leaves and fry for 1 mint.
- Add tomato and sauté for 5 mints by closing the lid.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric and salt and coriander powder and fry for 1 minute and then add tamarind juice and water for gravy and cook on low flame for 5 mints.
- Add boiled eggs and mix well and cook for 2 mints and add fried pepper corns and cook until gravy thicken.
- Serve hot with rice.
- This can be cook with Oil also but ghee is good taste.
Our Channel Attamma TV is completely dedicated to give a very genuine methods and procedure in How to Section from Youtube
Also we were making all these recipes in our home to make sure before publishing to public how the recipe was made and whether it was turned out tasty or not.
Also our Attamma TV Channel in Youtube sincerely thanking all viewers and subscribers who are continuously watching to learn wide varieties of Andhra and Indian Recipes.
Attamma TV Sincerely asking for your valuable feedback on our Channel & Web site and recipes which you have tried and succeed to get a good taste on the same.
Keep watching our web site and our exclusive channel Attamma TV
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe