Tasty & Spicy Ginger Fried Rice2014-09-03
Tasty & Spicy Ginger Fried Rice
- Ginger fried rice”
- Cooked rice-1 cup
- 2 inch size ginger piece(chop in to small pieces)
- Ghee-2 T spoons
- Green chilli’s -2
- Cilantro-2 bunches
- Mint-3 bunches
Method of Cooking:
- Cook rice with little oil then keep a side.
- Heat Kadai and melt ghee and then fry onion green chilli for 2 mints.
- Fry ginger pieces for 2 minutes.
- Add cilantro and mint and fry for 2 mints and then add cooked rice and fry on low flame.
- Add salt tasty and fry for 2 mints on low flame.
- Serve hot.
If you are visual Lover you may please watch our YouTube Exclusive Channel
Our Channel Attamma TV is completely dedicated to give a very genuine methods and procedure in How to Section from Youtube
Also we were making all these recipes in our home to make sure before publishing to public how the recipe was made and whether it was turned out tasty or not.
Also our Attamma TV Channel in Youtube sincerely thanking all viewers and subscribers who are continuously watching to learn wide varieties of Andhra and Indian Recipes.
Attamma TV Sincerely asking for your valuable feedback on our Channel & Web site and recipes which you have tried and succeed to get a good taste on the same.
Keep watching our web site and our exclusive channel Attamma TV
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe