Indo Chinese Egg Fried Rice2014-09-10
Egg Fried Rice
- Eggs – 2 Nos
- Boiled Rice -1 Cup
- Red chilli powder – Pinch
- Turmeric powder – Pinch
- Salt -Tasty
- Coriander powder -1 T spoons
- Oil -1 Tb spoons
- Onion (Chopped) – ½ Cup
- Pepper Powder – 2 T Spoon
- Soya Sauce – ½ T Spoon
- Garam masala Powder – 1 T Spoon
- Garlic Cloves – 4 Nos (cut in to half)
- Chopped Cabbage – 1/4th Cup
- Green Chillies – 2 Nos
- Coriander leaves – for garnishing & Nice Flavour
- Turn on the gas stove and place the Kadai and Heat
- Break the eggs in to Kadai, add pepper powder and fry until large size pieces are present
- Remove from Kadai and keep it separately. Make sure Large pieces are there
- Keep same Kadai on the stove and heat
- After heat add oil and heat for 1 – 2 Minutes
- Add the chopped onions and fry for 2 Minutes
- Add Garlic cloves and fry for 2 minutes
- Add the chopped cabbage pieces, Green Chillies fry for 1 to 2 minutes
- Add Fried Egg Large Pieces, pepper powder and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes until mushroom edges starts colour change.
- After 5 minutes of fry add the boiled rice and fry for 2 to 3 minutes
- Now add Red Chilli Powder, Soya Sauce, Garam Masala Powder, Turmeric powder, Coriander powder and Red chilli Powder and mix well until whole boiled rice mixes well with rice
- After above procedure Garnish with Coriander leaves and 2 to 3 Green Chillies for good looking
- Serve hot hot Egg Fried Rice so that it will not last nice flavor and taste.
If you are a Visual Learner Please feel free to see the video below
Our Channel Attamma TV is completely dedicated to give genuine methods and procedure in How to Section in Youtube
Also we were making all these recipes in our home so that we can test the recipe and make sure it was tasted well before publishing to public and posted to our Subscribers.
Also our Attamma TV Channel in Youtube sincerely thanking all viewers and subscribers who are continuously watching to learn wide varieties of Andhra and Indian Recipes.
Attamma TV Sincerely asking all viewers and subscribers to give their valuable feedback on our Channel & Web site and recipes which you have tried and succeed to get a good taste on the same.
Keep watching our web site and our exclusive channel Attamma TV for more updates.
Linked In: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/attamma-tv/7b/78b/5a/
Average Member Rating
(3.8 / 5)
4 people rated this recipe