Egg drumstick curry2014-09-16
Egg drumstick curry
- Boiled eggs-3
- green chilli-4
- red chilli powder-2 t spoons
- tamarind juice-1 Tb spoon
- curry leaves-2 bunches
- cilantro-2 bunches
- oil-2 Tb spoons
- Heat Kadai and heat oil and add seasoning and crackle and add onion and green chilli fry for 2 mints
- Add ginger garlic paste, fry for 2 mints, add drumsticks and sauté for 2 mints and add tomato and saute for 5 mints on medium flame.
- Add red chilli powder and turmeric and salt mix well and fry for 1 min.
- Add boiled eggs and mix well and water for gravy and cook on medium flame until gravy thickens
- Cook on low flame for 10-15 mints and add curry leave and cilantro cook for 1 mint.
- Serve hot with rice.
- Try this traditional combination.
If you are a visual learner feel free to watch the below video from our exclusive Youtube Channel Attamma TV
Website Url : www.youtube.com/attammatv
Out Regular updates will be published in our Facebook Page
Facebook page url: www.facebook.com/attammatvpage
First of All Sorry for our English Grammar and we are not English teachers we are trying to give your understandable form only.
Our Channel Attamma TV is completely dedicated to give genuine methods and procedure in How to Section in Youtube
Also we were making all these recipes in our home so that we can test the recipe and make sure it was tasted well before publishing to public and posted to our Subscribers.
Also our Attamma TV Channel in Youtube sincerely thanking all viewers and subscribers who are continuously watching to learn wide varieties of Andhra and Indian Recipes.
Attamma TV Sincerely asking all viewers and subscribers to give their valuable feedback on our Channel & Web site and recipes which you have tried and succeed to get a good taste on the same.
Keep watching our web site and our exclusive channel Attamma TV for more updates.
Linked In: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/attamma-tv/7b/78b/5a/
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe