Tasty Dates Kova laddu2014-09-04
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
Instant dates Kova laddu:
Easy and Tasty Kova Laddu
Ingredients for Making the Dates Kova Laddu
- Dates-1 cup (de seeded)
- Koya-1 cup
- ghee-1 T spoon
- Cut dates with knife and remove the seeds and grind well in to paste without water.
- Take sweet kova and mash well without lumps.
- Take a bowl and add these two mixtures and mash well and grease your hand with ghee and make small laddu’s (Round Shape)
- if you want garnish with kaju (Cashew Nuts) and serve.
- These Dates Kova Laddu are good for 2 day’s.
If You are visual Learner Please see the video of Sweet Dates Kova Laddu from our Exclusive channel on Youtube
Our Channel Attamma TV is completely dedicated to give a very genuine methods and procedure in How to Section from Youtube
Also we were making all these recipes in our home to make sure before publishing to public how the recipe was made and whether it was turned out tasty or not.
Also our Attamma TV Channel in Youtube sincerely thanking all viewers and subscribers who are continuously watching to learn wide varieties of Andhra and Indian Recipes.
Attamma TV Sincerely asking for your valuable feedback on our Channel & Web site and recipes which you have tried and succeed to get a good taste on the same.
Keep watching our web site and our exclusive channel Attamma TV