Coconut capsicum fry2014-09-11
Coconut capsicum fry
- Capsicum -1/4 kg
- Raw coconut paste -2 Tb spoons
- Red chilli powder -2 T spoons
- Turmeric powder – Pinch
- Salt -Tasty
- Coriander powder -2 T spoons
- Oil -2 Tb spoons
- Onion-1 No
- Green chilli -2 Nos (Medium Size)
- Tomato – 1 No (Medium Size)
- Cut capsicum and cut in to long big pieces and keep a side.
- Grind coconut in little water and make paste and keep a side.
- Heat Kadai and heat oil and add onion and green chilli and fry for 2 mints.
- Add coconut paste and fry for 1 minute and add red chilli powder and turmeric and salt and fry for 2 mints on low flame.
- Add capsicum pieces and sauté for 5 mints and add tomato and sauté for 5 minutes and add coriander powder and fry for 1 mint.
- Switch off stove and serve hot.
- It is good when served with rice.
If you are a Visual Learner Please feel free to see the video below
Keep Watching for more AttammaTV
Our Channel Attamma TV is completely dedicated to give genuine methods and procedure in How to Section in Youtube
Also we were making all these recipes in our home so that we can test the recipe and make sure it was tasted well before publishing to public and posted to our Subscribers.
Also our Attamma TV Channel in Youtube sincerely thanking all viewers and subscribers who are continuously watching to learn wide varieties of Andhra and Indian Recipes.
Attamma TV Sincerely asking all viewers and subscribers to give their valuable feedback on our Channel & Web site and recipes which you have tried and succeed to get a good taste on the same.
Keep watching our web site and our exclusive channel Attamma TV for more updates.
Linked In: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/attamma-tv/7b/78b/5a/
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe