Tasty Chicken Manchurian (Easy Way)2015-05-30
- Cuisine: Andhra Cuisine, Chinese Specials, Telugu cuisine
- Course: Chicken Items, Chinese Specials
- Skill Level: Expert, Intermediate
- Add to favorites
- Yield : 1 Plate
- Servings : 1 Plate
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 50m
Tasty Chicken Manchurian (Easy Way)
- Chicken – ¼ Kg
- Capsicum – 1 No (Chopped)
- Green Chillies – 2 Nos
- Garlic Cloves – 4 Nos
- Ginger – Small Size
- Corn Flour – 1 Tb Spoon
- Maida – 2 Tb Spoons
- Chilli Sauce – 1 T Spoon
- Soya Sauce – 1 T Spoon
- Vinegar – 1 T Spoon
- Coriander leaves – 2 Bunches
- Oil – for deep fry
- Salt – tasty
1. In a bowl add chicken and mix with Maida flour batter. 2. Turn on the stove place the kadai and pour oil and heat. After heating drop all the chicken pieces slowly in to the oil and fry until it turns in to yellow or Brown colour then keep a side let it cool.
3. Take a small bowl and add 1 T spoon on corn flour and make a syrup 4. Chop like a small pieces of Ginger, Garlic & Chillies
5. Take a non-stick pan and keep on the medium flame and pour 2 T Spoon of oil and add all the chopped Ginger, Garlic & Green Chillies after frying few seconds add the chopped capsicum and fry for 2 minutes then add soya sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar then fry for another 2 minutes after that add the corn flour syrup and mix for 1 minute. You can add little water if you feel too thick.
6. Now add the fried chicken to the above mixture and then cook for 5 minutes in a low flame then add coriander leaves to give an excellent flavour to the Manchurian chicken
7. That’s it your tasty and spicy and juicy chicken Manchurian is ready to serve hot.
If you are a visual learner feel free to watch the below video from our exclusive Youtube Channel Attamma TVClick here for the Video
Youtube Channel URL: www.youtube.com/attammatv
Facebook page URL: www.facebook.com/attammatvpage
First of All Sorry for our English Grammar and we are not English teachers we are trying to give your understandable form only.
Our Channel Attamma TV is completely dedicated to give genuine methods and procedure in How to Section in Youtube
Also we were making all these recipes in our home so that we can test the recipe and make sure it was tasted well before publishing to public and posted to our Subscribers.
Also our Attamma TV Channel in Youtube sincerely thanking all viewers and subscribers who are continuously watching to learn wide varieties of Andhra and Indian Recipes.
Keep watching our web site and our exclusive channel Attamma TV for more updates.
Hub Pages: http://attammatv.hubpages.com/hub/
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.