Cabbage Sesame Pickle for Rice2014-09-13
Cabbage Sesame Pickle for Rice
- Besan – 1 Cup
- Mushroom – 1 Cup
- Salt – Tasty
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 T Spoon
- Oil – For deep Fry
- Green Chillies – 2 Nos
- Onions – 2 Medium Size
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 T Spoon
- Curry Leaves – 1 Bunch
- Corinader Leaves – 1 bunch
- Cut Mushrooms in to Medium size pieces and keep a side
- Take a bowl add besan
- Add onions & green chillies
- Add curry leaves and cilantro pieces
- Add ginger garlic paste, salt and red chilli powder
- Add mush room pieces mix well by adding the water little by little make like Pakoda dove
- The dove shall be thick & Tight
- Turn on the stove place the deep Kadai pour the oil and heat
- Make sure oil is ready for deep fry
- Drop the batter like pakodas in hot oil one by one slowly
- Fry on medium flame after one side well fried turn the Pakora pieces to the other side and fry until it turns to gold colour
- Note that for well frying of mushroom it will take little more time to well fried.
- Take out the fried pakora’s in to a paper napkins and wait until the paper absorbs the extra oil from pakoras.
- Now the tasty and special Mushroom pakoras ready to serve
- It can be used as a snack in item while serving a evening tea.
If you are a Visual Learner Please feel free to see the video below
Our Channel Attamma TV is completely dedicated to give genuine methods and procedure in How to Section in Youtube
Also we were making all these recipes in our home so that we can test the recipe and make sure it was tasted well before publishing to public and posted to our Subscribers.
Also our Attamma TV Channel in Youtube sincerely thanking all viewers and subscribers who are continuously watching to learn wide varieties of Andhra and Indian Recipes.
Attamma TV Sincerely asking all viewers and subscribers to give their valuable feedback on our Channel & Web site and recipes which you have tried and succeed to get a good taste on the same.
Keep watching our web site and our exclusive channel Attamma TV for more updates.
Linked In: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/attamma-tv/7b/78b/5a/
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe