Tasty & delicious Bread Manchurian2014-08-30
Tasty & Delicious Bread Manchurian
This Manchurian Recipe is a variety and it was very tasty which can we made directly from home with a easily available ingredients
today i am going to reveal the secret how to prepare the Tasty and delicious manchuria to all my youtube subscribers and attamma TV Fans
- Bread slices-6
- Potato-1/4 kg(boiled)
- Corn flour-2 Tb spoons
- Maida-2 tb spoons
- Red chilli powder-2 T spoons
- Ginger garlic paste-2 t spoons
- Green chilli-2
- Oil-for deep fry
Ingredients for Manchurian gravy:
- Soya sauce-1 t spoon
- Tomato sauce-1 t spoon
- Green chilli sauce-1 t spoon
- Vinegar-1 t spoon
- Ginger small cut in o pieces
- Garlic pod’s-6
- Oil-1 t spoon
- Cut onion, chilli and chop ginger and garlic in to small pieces.
- Cook potato for 3 whistles and peel after cooling and mash well in to smooth paste.
- Take a bowl and add mashed potato and add onion, chilli pieces and add salt red chilli powder and add bread slices (they can be add by pieces)add salt and mix well & make dough if you need sprinkle some water and make dough tight.
- Take small balls and make Manchurian balls and make all balls.
- Heat oil for deep fry and when oil was well heated drop Manchurian balls and fry on medium flame until brown colour.
- Take out in paper napkin plate and keep a side.
- Heat pan and add oil 1 t spoon and fry ginger garlic pieces and add onion and chilli pieces and fry for 2 mints.
- Add soya sauce and green chilli sauce and tomato sauce and vinegar and add pinch of salt and fry for 1 minute.
- Add Manchurian balls and fry for 1 minute and serve with tomato sauce.
- Take this recipe as evening snack.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe