Raw Banana Bajji (పచ్చి అరటికాయ బజ్జీలు)2014-09-09
- Raw banana-3
- Besan- 6 Tb spoons,
- Rice flour- 12 Tb spoons
- Red chilli powder- 1 T spoon
- Salt -tasty
- Cooking soda-pinch
- Oil -For deep fry
- Scrap raw banana and wash well and cut the both ends and cut in to slices as thin as possible.
- Take a Bowl and add Besan and rice flour and red chilli powder and salt and cooking soda and mix well and add water little by little and make Bajji batter and keep a side.
- Heat Kadai and heat oil and when the oil was well heated coat banana slices in Besan batter and drop in hot oil.
- Cook on medium flame and turn the capsicum pieces and fry until gold colour comes to pieces and take out in paper napkin plate.
- Cook another session and serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney.
- Try this tasty snack for tea time.
If you are a visual learner feel free to watch the video below for the same recipe (above recipe)
Our Channel Attamma TV is completely dedicated to give genuine methods and procedure in How to Section in Youtube
Also we were making all these recipes in our home so that we can test the recipe and make sure it was tasted well before publishing to public and posted to our Subscribers.
Also our Attamma TV Channel in Youtube sincerely thanking all viewers and subscribers who are continuously watching to learn wide varieties of Andhra and Indian Recipes.
Attamma TV Sincerely asking all viewers and subscribers to give their valuable feedback on our Channel & Web site and recipes which you have tried and succeed to get a good taste on the same.
Keep watching our web site and our exclusive channel Attamma TV for more updates.
Linked In: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/attamma-tv/7b/78b/5a/
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe